Domestic Water Purifier System
A domestic water purifier system purifies unsafe water to become drinkable water. It removes the dirt and impurities in the water that makes water unsafe to drink.
Features of our domestic water purifier systems
- Capacity to treat from as low as 200 litres to 3000 litres per day.
- Can easily be installed to the house without need for altering the plumbing configuration/setup.
- Comes with KEBS Diamond mark of quality.
- Very easy to transfer from premises to premises if the client lives in a rented premises or needs to move.
- The unit produces water with good taste.
- Variety of choice to suit your premises setup.
Advantages of the domestic water purifier system
- Readily available safe to drink, washing utensils and foodstuff water for any household.
- Gives you peace of mind knowing that your family will always have safe to drink water because it’s within your control. The filtration and purification system removes heavy metals, harmful organic material and excess chlorine especially if the source is council water.
- Very affordable and way cheaper than some alternatives with low cost of running and maintaining the unit.
- Short period return on investment compared to relying on buying bottled water.
- Availability of spares and accessories locally.
The machine is also known as Borehole Water Purifier or Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier.
If this is a gadget you would love to have in your home to purify your water get in touch with us today. We will be able to guide you accordingly and ensure you get the value for your investment.Contact us: +254726747403